So- it’s rainy at my house. Thus, I was inspired, to write this post. In the picture you can practically see the rain coming…. how foreboding.
1. Make Cookies- Really, who doesn’t just love cookies?
2. Read a book. I have an upcoming post with my 100 fave books, so stick around for that.
3. Watch a movie with movie theater butter popcorn.
4. Have a Nerf Gun war. And if you don’t have at least one Nerf Gun, I want you to hop in the car RIGHT NOW and go to Walmart and get one. That is pathetic.
5. Build a pillow fort. :)
7. Get out your umbrella and play in that rain! Splash in them puddles!
8. Make a collage.
9. Write a song. Or try to.
10. Sleep. Enough said.
11. Start a blog and let me know.
12. Write in your Journal.
13. Play marbles on a carpet.
14. Make soup. Who doesn’t love soup on a rainy day?
15. Don’t shower- put your swimsuit on and take a stroll outside. And ENJOY it. :)
17. Sew something. Anything.
18. Draw a picture.
19. Make some sort of new decor item for your living space.
20. Knit or Crochet a scarf or hat. Or get fancy and get inspired by Ravelry.
21. Make hot cider or hot chocolate.
22. Call a friend.
23. Write a poem.
24. Listen to some music.
25. Do some Blogilates.
26. Enjoy a nice, warm, long, bubbly bubble bath.
27. HAND WRITE a snail mail letter to someone you love. And yes, I mean hand write as in your very best cursive.
29. Play some board games with friends.
30. Clean your closet/room/house, if you are feeling productive.
31. Make some candles or just find some candles to light. (This would be a really good idea with your bubble bath from #26)
32. Get nostalgic and look through old photo albums. Why not?
34. Do some melted crayon art. WARNING: It is NOT my fault if you make a mess, just be aware that this could get disastrous very quickly…
35. Start your fireplace (if you have one) and roast marshmallows.
36. WATCH FROZEN. IF YOU HAVEN’T SEEN IT, WATCH IT. IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SEEN IT, WATCH IT AGAIN. :) I love Frozen, if you can’t tell.
37. Read the Fault in our Stars and then watch the movie. But read the book first. I still haven’t seen the movie, but I have been told to bring tissues, so consider yourself warned.
And there you have it. What do you like to do on rainy days? Tell me on any social Media platform!
Love, <3 EG